Caring for you is our bread and butter and, genuinely, what makes us happiest. To do that, the wellbeing of our team and guests has always been of paramount importance as we create warm, friendly and ultimately safe environments to enable our people to excel at their jobs and put a smile on your faces.
Our approach has been to do our very best by you and our teams and instil best in class guidelines (many of which go above and beyond government guidelines) whilst adding in some fun Blacklock touches. In doing that we have sought the advice of our Health Safety Consultants, the leading safety specialists in our industry, and with their help have created our response and policies for our teams and environments to ensure we continuously have the highest standards of health and safety at this time.
Although some of our practices are not required by the government, the below is a summary of some of the measures we are taking to make sure Blacklock restaurants are safe for all.
WHILE YOU’RE WITH US
- In order to ensure your comfort, we are taking reservations for any size of group up to a maximum of 8 at any time of the day.
- Tables will be cleaned and sanitised after every guest, with extra focus on chairs, armrests and banquettes. Anything that may have been handled by guests will be sanitised.
- Our teams will continue wearing face coverings and continue to respect your space but still on hand for everything you need, including wheeling around the cocktail trolley.
- Enhanced cleaning will continue to be carried out by our teams throughout the restaurants, before, during and after service focussing on multiple touchpoints.
- Wall-mounted hand sanitisers are still available in key areas around the restaurant. These can be found at all entrances, bathrooms, outside our kitchens and other designated areas available for both team members and our guests.
- Our teams are extensively trained on enhanced hygiene procedures and we carry out comprehensive health checks before the start of every shift. If you (or any of your guests) have any symptoms, which could be related to coronavirus, please follow government guidance and call ahead to cancel your booking.
BEHIND THE SCENES
- All Blacklock restaurants are commercially deep cleaned on regular basis. This includes our entrances, our dining area, our bars, our kitchens, our amenities and our staff changing rooms.
- Air conditioning units are fully serviced regularly and our air filtration systems are routinely cleaned and disinfected.
- All team members have completed an up to date Food and Safety Level 2 certificate, which is compulsory for all team members.
- All members of the senior team have been awarded advanced Food and Safety certifications. All Blacklocks had full inspections and audits recently through our independent Health and Safety consultants in regards to our Food, Health and COVID-19 Safety and achieves excellent scores in all.
- We will be constantly reviewing our COVID-19 policy according.